Select To Get Started:
Okaloosa County School District is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Okaloosa County School District (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a drivers license, passport or military ID.
- Walk-In hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$2 ea|
|Immunization Record*||$2 ea|
* Immunization Records are only available from graduation years 1995 to current.
|Graduation Verification||$15.00 ea|
|High School Transcript||$15.00 ea|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office. For GED requests, please go to: https://ged.fldoe.org/default.asp
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM